Cydia has been updated to version 1.1.6 . This Cydia update is to remove a code that checks for April 1st and introduces as Twitter inspired “D1ckBar” . This is confusing for many users and instead of playing as a good-natured prank it annoys some jailbreakers . With the update you can remove the code with no changes to your existing Cydia installation and downloaded jailbreak apps .
Steps to download and upgrade Cydia 1.1.6 on your iPhone 4 :
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 on latest firmware
- Launch Cydia and tap on the “Upgrade Essential” button when the pop-up window appears.
- Choose “Confirm” in the next screen and allow the download to begin .
- Tap “Close Window” button when the Cydia upgrades are finished installing
- Exit Cydia by pressing the home button and launch again to use .
For all Cydia related questions and solutions visit our jailbreak Forum .