Ultrasnow 1.2.1 version is now released for download . You can download and carrier unlock your iphone on iOS 4.3.1 using Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 on the following basebands – 01.59.00 – 04.26.08 – 05.11.07 – 05.12.01 – 05.13.04 – 06.15.00 . Please note that you must preserve your old unlockable baseband while upgrading to iOS 4.3.1 using the available jailbreak tools . Read 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak
** Ultrasnow 1.2.1 is not a new unlock . It fixes Signal Bar issues on existing devices jailbroken on 4.3.1 .
Steps for Installing Ultrasnow 1.2.1 Unlock :
- Follow the 4.3.1 Jailbreak Tutorials [ Snowbreeze and PwnageTool only ] to jailbreak your device and install Cydia .
- After Cydia is installed , goto Cydia and click on Manage Tab
- Select Sources as shown below and add the following repo . Note that it’s a zero in ultrasn”0″w .
- After the packages is downloaded and Cydia 1.1.1 upgraded , you can find Ultrasnow 1.2.1 under Search Tab . Tap to install Ultrasn0w .
- After the installation is complete , reboot your device for the changes to take place .
- ** T-Mobile users in the USA also should disable 3G mode in Settings > General > Network.
For more information and updates , please Subscribe to our emails and Follow us on Facebook . Check out our Jailbreak Videos on YouTube .