After iOS 4.3.1 untethered jailbreak was released this week , there are quite a few questions and confusion among iPhone users , whether to go for the software based jailbreaking method and wait for the Ultrasn0w 1.3 – NCK unlock , which is yet to be released or try our already popular among iphone 4 unlockers , the Gevey Sim , which is a hardware based unlock having legal issues in some countries .
Top Iphone 4 Problems posted in the 1st week of April .
- Benefits of Jailbreaking ?
- How to upgrade Jailbroken Phone ?
- Limera1n 4.3.1 Jailbreak Release Date ?
- Error 3194 – iTunes Restore Error
- Corrupt Apps after Jailbreak
- How to know iPhone is not stolen before buying ?
- No Loader App
- iPhone 4 IMEI Unlock How-to ?
- Save Jailbreak Apps during Upgrade
- Cydia Error Refreshing Date
- Cydia GPG Error after Upgrade
Gevey Sim Problem :
- What happens if i remove Gevey Sim ?
- Rebel Micro Sim can unlock Iphone 4 all basebands ?
- Jailbreak after Gevey Sim Unlock – Possible ?
- Gevey Sim Iphone 4 Signal Problem ?
- Gevey Sim is One Time Use Only ?
- Gevey Sim & T-Mobile ?
- Dial 112 or 911 in US using Gevey Sim ?
If you have any question , Please ask in the Jailbreak Forum. No Registration Required .