Since the Jailbreak is paused for sometime , and JailbreakMe.com not accepting any more jailbreak request for new iOS version 4.0.2 and iOS 4.1 launched recently , we received fewer questions related to jailbreak this week. The problems posted were basically related to working of iPhone 4 , and jailbreak issues for those who have already jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0.1 .
New This Week :
Good news for our regular readers , we were rated Top 10 by Google for our new iPod Touch 4 Blog for the following countries [US , UK , Canada , France , Spain , Australia , Germany]. Thanks for all your support and contribution. I am looking for ideas from you guys for adding different sections to the new iPod blog [like Q&A forum , Game Centre etc ] or whatever you like . Just leave your comments in the comment box below.
Top iPhone Problems This Week :
- Apps wont Launch after Installing Lock Down from zSellize
- How to Delete Numbers from Recents List
- What Happens to Jailbreak Apps after we Restore the iPhone
- IMEI Unlock Permanent or Not ?
- Ipod Functionality Lost after Jailbreaking iPhone 4
- Can I Roll Back after Upgrade?
- Iphone 4 Locked When Trying to Restore
- Using Reg SHSH from Old to New iPhone
- iPhone 4 WiFi Problem – WiFi Not Working with Router
- When I sync to iTunes my Apps are Deleted
- Can I Unlock my iPhone 4 without Sim – iOS 4.0.2 – O2 UK Factory locked
- I want a Printing Solution for iPhone 4