Greenpois0n Jailbreaking Tool for MAC is available for download. We have already published the tutorial to jailbreak Iphone 4 on windows using GreenPoison. This tutorial will explain in details how to jailbreak iPhone 4 on MAC using GreenPoison Jailbreak Tool. You can Download GreenPois0n for MAC here.
Please note that this tutorial is valid for jailbreaking iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G , 3G and iOS 3.2.2 firmware on iPad.
Steps to jailbreak Iphone 4 on MAC :
- Download GreenPoison for MAC
- Unzip the gp_mac_rc3.zip file on your MAC desktop and launch the exe file. You will see the follow ing screen.
- Connect your Iphone 4 with your MAC and click the Jailbreak button as shown in the window.
- Follow the instructions as shown on your screen and hold the sleep button at the top of your device , followed with Home button. Keep following the timer and the instructions as shown in the program window. Release Sleep button when asked . Your device will now enter DFU mode. You can now release the Home button as the jailbreaking will begin from here.
- After you see the complete button , you can then reboot your device for the changes to take place. You will see a loader icon on your home screen. Tap to launch it. Select Cydia from here and install it.
- Once Cydia has been installed on your iPhone 4, you will get a prompt to remove Loader from the device. Just tap on remove and your device will again go to boot for the changes to take place.