Greenpoison allows you to put custom boot logo on your device . In my last post i explained how you can remove the skull logo from your boot screen and replace it with default Apple Logo , as some people have this sick feeling because of the Greenpoison Skull. We have some amazing new boot screens for your jailbroken device . Follow the tutorial below to download and install custom boot screens on your phone .
Steps to install boot logo :
- Jailbreak your device on iOS 4.2.1 using Greenpoison
- Install Cydia and launch on your device
- Now search “Windows 7 Retina Boot” . This screen is recently added in the repository . You have the choice to add other boot screen aswell.
- Download and install.
- Now navigate to Settings and look for Boot Logo Tab as shown in the image below
- Tap on it and select a boot screen from the list of options [image below]
- Reboot for the changes to take place . Your boot screen should be changed by now .
For more Jailbreak Apps , Subscribe to our posts via Email . Also Follow us on Facebook .