We have covered details about Gevey Sim Unlock in our last post . In this post we will explain how you can use Gevey Sim to unlock your iPhone 4 and discuss about the key components of Gevey Sim Package .
Update : Read our latest post about Where to Buy Gevey Sim ?
Gevey Sim consists of two parts
- Micro Sim Interposer – A circuit with the unlock exploit programmed in it .
- Sim Tray – Which holds the micro sim card along with the sim interposer . This will replace your stock sim tray .
How to use Gevey Sim to unlock iphone 4 :
- Buy Genuine Gevey Sim from Amazon
- Remove any sim card from your iPhone 4 and go to Settings > General > Network. Turn off 3G data and turn on Cellular Data and Data Roaming .
- Switch off your iphone 4 and insert the Gevey Sim along with the micro sim card in the sim slot as shown below .
- Turn on your Iphone 4 . Accept Welcome Screen as shown below .
- It will now show “No Sim Card Installed” or “No Service” message . Just accept and goto next step.
- Wait for 15 seconds for one signal bar to appear and Dial 112 . Make the call and disconnect it after 2 seconds . Dont let it ring at the other end as this will connect to the 24 hr emergency line of your area , usually the police station .
- Now goto Settings and select Airplane Mode On . Wait for No Sim Installed Message . Now turn Airplane Mode Off .
- You will now see a “Sim Failure” message. This is normal . Wait for few seconds for the full network bar to appear .
- Congratulations . Your favorite device is now unlocked . Use it with any carrier of your choice. The phone will show “iPhone is Activated” . Repeat Steps 3 to 4 if it doesn’t show the network signal bars in your first attempt . You will need to redo the process if the phone looses network at no coverage areas .
Buy Gevey Sim from reliable Sources . See our list of trusted Gevey Sim Suppliers .
Here is the complete video of the steps explained above – YouTube :
Note : If you find “No Sim Card Installed” message frequently , then its the problem with the Gevey Sim. Stick a tape at the position shown in the image below which is doing a short-circuit with the micro sim metal contacts . After this , the problem should be resolved .
Useful Links :
For more information about Gevey Turbo Sim , Subscribe to our Posts via Email and Follow us on Facebook .