If you are a Mozilla Firefox user , you can now sync and transfer your browser bookmarks , history , passwords , preferences and tabs to your iPhone 4 . You can then access all these from your mobile device
Steps to Sync Firefox with iPhone 4 :
- First create a sync account with your email id on Firefox browser on your desktop .
- After the account is created and synced online with Firefox Sync Server goto iTunes and download FireFox Home app on your iPhone 4 . This is a free application .
- Launch the Application and allow it to generate an authentication code for your device .
- Use this authentication code [as shown in the image above] while adding the device to your Firefox Sync Server account via desktop browser .
- Thats it. Your Firefox Home app will now show all the synced data which you can access from your phone .
This above method works on iPhone iPod Touch and iPad . You must download Firefox Home App to sync the data whenever you want .
More more tips and tricks Subscribe to our Newsletter .