With Facebook becoming a part of every netizen , iPhone users are among the top mobile phone users with Facebook on their phone . Being a high-end phone iPhone offers you to connect with your Facebook friends and communicate , comment and share details right from your mobile device . With the latest Facebook app you can now sync your phone-book/contacts with your Facebook Account and import all the contact information of your friends from your social network. Get these details synced and updated with your existing phone directory . Search a name , and you will see the contact details including mobile phone number , land-line , contact photo , email address and twitter handle where available .
This feature is also available on iPad and iPod Touch .
Steps to Sync Facebook with iPhone iPod Touch iPad :
- To begin importing your contacts [email , phone number , twitter,website etc] of your Facebook Friends , Download Facebook App from iTunes .
- Install and connect with your Facebook Account using your username and password .
- Go to Main Screen as shown in the image below and tap on Friends icon .
- Click on the arrow at th top right corner as shown in the image below and select “Sync Contacts” in the following sliding menu .
- Turn on Syncing and Replace Photos (optional) . Choosing Replace Photos will overwrite your existing contacts with images . You an also choose to remove this sync by tapping on Remove Data Button when required .
If you like this post , please give us a +1 . For more tips and tricks Subscribe to our Newsletter and Follow us on Facebook .