Earlier we posted about PhotoAlbum ver 3.0 Jailbreak app that can password protect your photos . Today I will show you how to use PhotoAlbum jailbreak app . To read more about PhotoAlbum Features and download instruction refer to the article here .
How to Install PhotoAlbum and Protect Photos :
- Download and install PhotoAlbum 3.0 from Cydia . Please note that you must have a jailbroken device to run Cydia.
- Tap on Photos icon on your HomeScreen
- Now tap on the “+” symbol at top right corner of the screen . This will bring up a window to create a new album .
- To create a secure album , tap on the Lock symbol on the new dialog box [image below].
- Enter the name of the folder in the first row followed by the password in the next two rows . We used “Personal” as the new folder name . Save and exit for the changes to take place.
- Now when you open your Photos Icon , you will see a new folder named “Personal” which we created in Step 5 . Tap on it to bring the Enter Password Screen .
- You can move you existing photos from the Photo Library and Camera Roll to this folder and password secure them. To do that , just select the photos you want to move and tap on “Move” button as shown below .
Please let us know how this app worked for you. For more jailbreak apps and tweaks , browse through our Jailbreak Apps Section. To get these tips ans tricks via email , Subscribe to our Newsletter and Follow us on Facebook .