Apple will now allow Flash based applications on your iOS device . Lot of web pages use flash , but you cannot see then on your web browser .
To run Flash application on your iPhone 4 , iPod Touch 4 , iPad follow the steps given below. You must have a jailbroken device to install Frash [ the flash app for iOS]. Read the JailbreakMe Tutorial .
Steps to install Frash :
- Jailbreak Your iDevice
- Now Select Cydia from your Springboard
- Select Manage then Sources
- Now choose Edit and tap on Add. Enter the following URL http://repo.benm.at
- Search and Install Frash from Cydia
- Complete the setup and reboot your device
Now you will be able to flash-based content on any website. Please remember that Apple didn’t allow flash-based browser because it consumes more power . If you experience lower battery time , switch off flash but searching it in Cydia and un-install.
Also Read : Top Jailbreak Apps This Week
For more tips and updates , Subscribe via Email or join us on Facebook