Do you know that your jailbroken device has a unique identifier . Its your Cydia Account Number. Recently a jailbreak app developer asked me to pass them my Cydia Account number so that they can send me a jailbreak tweak to test . Since I have not used the Manage Account feature on Cydia [introduced this year in January 2011] I didn’t know what was a Cydia Account Number . Below I have explained why you need a Cydia Account Number and How to get one .
- To sync all your Cydia purchases with your new device
- Receive Free jailbreak tweaks
How to Find Cydia Account Number :
- Launch Cydia
- In the home screen tap on Manage Account
- Choose to use Google or Facebook to authenticate and link your device with your account . We used Facebook
- After your device is linked , you can see your Cydia Account Number as the next page as shown in the image below
Useful Read : Cydia Account Management – An Overview . For more jailbreak tips , check out our FAQ Section .