If you want to spice up the interface of your iphone 4 , this is the post for you . Follow the steps below to customize the look of your iPhone 4 and install themes not available on App Store .
Steps to Download and Install Themes on iPhone 4 iPod Touch 4 iPad :
- First you need to jailbreak your device . Follow the jailbreak tutorial to jailbreak and install Cydia . This is a complete reversible process . Read how to remove jailbreak in case you need it .
- After Cydia is installed , search and install paid/free themes from the Featured Theme Section of Cydia .
- Now launch WinterBoard . If you have not already installed WinterBoard , Search and Install WinterBoard from Cydia.
- Winterboard can be accessed via the WinterBoard icon on HomeScreen or via Settings on your iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 .
- In WinterBoard tap on “Select Themes” option
- Choose your customization in the next screen and click the WinterBoard button on top after appropriate changes have been selected .
- Click in “Respring” option for the change to take effect .
- The screen will go black for a few seconds with a spinning wheel at the centre . Now you should see the “Slide to Unlock” screen and the new theme changes in place.
For more Themes , check out this link .