Now that iOS 10 is here, many users have found themselves without a jailbreak and that means not being able to download paid apps and games for free. With a jailbreak installed, we could use the likes of AppCake, Install0us or AppSync but, with no jailbreak in sight for a while, we need to find an alternative. HipStore is the latest app installer to come onto the market for iOS devices, allowing you to download your favorite paid and free apps and games for nothing and without the need to jailbreak.
Image : HipStore Download
While HipStore supports all versions of iOS 9 and iOS 10, it isn’t quite so simple to download as getting an app from the app store. Below, we walk you through how to Download HipStore [ext link] onto your iOS 9 or iOS 10 device, with no need to use a computer. Unlike many other similar apps that are available only in the Chinese language, HipStore can be downloaded in a number of different languages, giving it a wider audience.
Supported Devices :
All iOS 9 and iOS 10 devices will be able to run HipStore :
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
Download HipStore :
This method requires no computer or jailbreak to work and can easily be deleted if you no longer require it:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, open the Safari browser. This will only work on Safari, no other browser
- In the address bar, type in https://hipstore.app . Tap on the Go button
- When the webpage loads up, look at the bottom or the top of the screen for the large UP arrow and tap on it
- This will bring up a list of options for you to choose from for saving your icon – select Add to Home Screen
- Now call your app icon HipStore and tap the Add button
- Close Safari down and you should see the HipStore icon on your home screen
Video: The video below shows these steps
Useful Links :
- Delete HipStore [ext link]
Tell us what you think of HipStore and if you are going to use it while we wait for an iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak [ext link]. For more tips and tricks like this one sent straight to your inbox, follow us on Facebook .