GridLock is one of the Top Jailbreak Apps of all times , which allows you to arrange icons on your springboard [homescreen] in a way you want. Drag your icons to any location and make them stay there .
How to use GridLock ?
- First jailbreak your device and install Cydia
- Download GridLock Jailbreak App from Cydia**
- Now tap and hold an icon till it starts to wiggle .
- Now hold and bring the icon to the position where you want to keep them .
- Press homescreen to remove wiggle .
#Tip : Read Jailbreak App to stop the wiggling of icons – NoWiggle
** GridLock is a premium app available for $0.99 in BigBoss Repository . If you are unable to buy the app , you can also download it from iHackStore repository for Free . Please note that we dont support cracked apps . Use it for evaluation only . To add iHackSrore , launcg Cydia and Add the following source http://ihackstore.com/repo . See this video to learn more about Adding Repository/Source on Cydia .
If you like this post , encourage us with a +1