Adding a custom boot logo on your jailbroken iPhone 4s or iPad 2 have never been easy . Here is a new jailbreak tweak for iOS 5.0.1 jailbroken iPhone 4S users that allows you to replace the existing Apple Boot Logo on your device with a logo of your choice . Follow the steps below to install custom boot logo on your idevice .
Steps to Install Customized Boot Logo :
- First jailbreak your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 with Absinthe
- Launch Cydia and search Animate . Install animate tweak available on ModMyi repository for Free.
- Now search Animate Fix for iOS 4.x.x/5.0.x and install it .
- Respring and Reboot your device .
- Go to Settings and open the Boot Logo option added there
- Select the boot logo of your choice.
Note : Since the iPhone 4S A5 jailbreak is not based on a bootrom exploit, the custom logo will appear only after the original Apple logo .