When we think of jailbreaking, we think of being able to modify our devices and download apps that Apple doesn’t provide for us, such as screen recorder apps. One of the most popular used to ab an app called AirShou but, for a while, it was pulled from Cydia and disappeared. AirShou [ext link] has now been re-released in its new format and with support for all devices that can run iOS 7 through to and including iOS 10. AirShou is a very simple screen recorder app to use because all you need to do is install it and tap the record button whenever you want to use it.
Image : AirShou Download Tutorial
We know that there is no iOS 10.2 jailbreak [ext link] and we know that most users will have updated beyond iOS 9.3.3, meaning they can no longer use PPHelper jailbreak. Don’t despair though because we have found a method for you to download AirShou onto your iOS device without needing to jailbreak first. You will need to download another app first, one called Emu4iOS [ext link] and you will not get either of them from the app store. We have provided you with full detailed steps below on how to download both apps onto your device.
AirShou Features :
- No jailbreak needed
- AirShou is one of the most efficient apps of its type because it uses little of the device processor to run
- Record whatever you want on your screen at any given time
- Record at 1080p and up to 60fps
- Record in stereo
- Easy to install and use
- Easy to delete if you no longer require it
Supported Devices :
AirShou and Emu4iOS will work on all of these devices on iOS 7 to iOS 10
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generation
- iPad, iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, 3
How to Download AirShou :
To download Emu4iOS and AirShou you will need a strong internet connection on your iOS device and you must not have a jailbreak installed otherwise it will not work:
- Download Emu4iOS [ext link]
- Launch Safari on your device , no other browser will work
- Type airshou.org into the address bar and tap Go
- When the page loads fully, tap the UP arrow , top corner if you are using an iPad and bottom if you are using an iPhone
- Tap on Add to Home Screen .
- Name the icon AirShou. Tap Add and wait for the process to finish
- When you close Safari down you will see the AirShou app icon on your home screen
Video : This gives you a full walkthrough of these steps
Let us know if you run into trouble downloading either Emu4iOS or AirShou and, if you follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter, you will get instant updates for all the latest news.