Make SIRI work on your iPhone 4 using a new Spire proxy server for SIRI named WordJelly . This is the latest working SIRI server available for free to jailbreak users who want to get SIRI working on their Non-iPhone 4S devices .
WordJelly SIRI Proxy Server Features :
- Free SIRI request processing for Non-iPhone 4S devices
- Advanced Siri Proxy Server that allows access to financial information and emails, part of which isn’t even supported in the official SIRI software
- Provides support for Facebook and Twitter integration
How to Install SIRI Working on WordJelly :
- To get SIRI on your iPhone 4 , iPod Touch 4 , iPad 2 you have to first jailbreak your iPhone 4 and install Cydia .
- After installing Cydia , search for SPIRE and install it . You can read the detailed process to install Spire here .
- After Spire is installed , launch Spire and add the following proxy server address on the box named Proxy Host
- After adding the Wordjelly SIRI proxy , launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to the following address
- Safari will now ask you to install the certificates and you are ready to go
- Launch SIRI and start using it .
Please Share the latest SIRI Proxy Servers with your friends by recommending this blog on Google+ . Use the G+ SHARE button below .
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish