Now you can enjoy videos in the following formats ( AVI, DivX, Xvid, VOB, MKV, MP4, MOV, OGM, WMV, FLV ) on your iPhone 4 without any video converter . FlexPlayer works on iPhone iPod Touch and iPad . For more details , keep reading .
How to Use FlexPlayer ?
- Since you don’t have to convert the video to iPhone supported format , you can directly transfer the video to your iPhone using iTunes File Sharing after having installed FlexPlayer [download link at the end].
- Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes
- Now select your device in the left sidebar and go to Apps tab
- Scroll down to the bottom and Add your videos .
- The videos transferred from iTunes can only be seen by this app . So if you have some personal videos , you can simply hide the app icon via SBSettings .
How to delete the uploaded videos ?
One of our reader posted that it was easy adding videos via iTunes but we cannot delete the uploaded videos as there was no option inside the app or on iTunes. So here is the solution to this problem.
To delete the video you can use iFunBox Software . Plug in your iPhone and launch iFunBox. Now go to User Application from where you can get FlexPlayer in the drop down list . Click on it and go to Documents wheer you can see the uploaded files. You can Delete and Add files here . See the image below for a better understanding .
Download and Installation :
FlexPlayer is available for Free Download in App Store . Link . Hurry !!! Download this app before its gone .
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish