Are you looking for a good deal on Apple products this Christmas? Some of the biggest tech sellers in the States are slashing prices to celebrate the holiday season with Wal-Mart leading the way. However, these deals can only be had in store so if you want them you will have to go and get them.
Here are some of their best deals :
- 16GB iPad 3rd Generation just $399 plus a $30 iTunes gift card from 17th December
- iPhone 4S just $47 on a new 2 year contract
- iPhone 5 16GB just $127 on a new 2 year contract
They are not the only ones cashing in on holiday fever though. Best Buy have just knocked $50 off of the price of each iPhone model and Target Stores are now selling the prepaid iPhone 4s 16GB for $399, a savings of $50 off the normal $449 price tag.
Radio Shack is also in on the deal with the following offers :
- iPhone 4S 16GB for $149.99
- iPhone 5 16GB for $149.99
- iPhone 5 32GB for $249.99
- iPhone 5 64GB for $349.99
It does not matter which one of these stores you choose to visit, with deals like this you will not be short of a few ideas for last-minute Christmas presents this year.
Source : 9to5mac