It used to be that you had to jailbreak your iPhone if you wanted to get your hands on apps and games that you would otherwise have had to pay for. Jailbreak tweaks like Install0us and AppCake were downloaded by thousands of people but now there is a way to get all of this without having to jailbreak if you don’t want to. There are those that still argue jailbreaking is dangerous and risky but would still like to download their favorite games without it costing them anything. The solution lies in an app called vShare.
Image : vShare Download
vShare is now one of the most popular ways to get paid apps and games for free and, judging by the number of downloads it has received, it has overtaken the jailbreak apps. While downloading vShare could be considered piracy, right now, the developer has found a legal loophole that means you can download vShare [ext link] – do it quickly though before Apple finds out and patches the hole.
We are going to show you two ways to get vShare [ext link] – with a jailbreak and without it as well. It isn’t the easiest of apps to install but once you have it, you have free access to as many apps and games as you want:
Steps to Download vShare – No Jailbreak :
- Open Safari on your iPhone
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar
- When the page loads, tap the UP arrow at the bottom of the page
- From the men that shows up, tap on Add to Home Page
- Name your icon vShare
- Tap on Add
- Close down Safari and you will see vShare on your home screen.
- Tap on the vShare icon it to gain access to thousands of apps and games for free
Video: The video below shows these steps
Steps to Install vShare Pro with a Jailbreak
- Jailbreak your Phone using Pangu Jailbreak [ext link] or Taig Jailbreak [ext link], if you haven’t already
- Open Cydia and follow the instructions to configure it
- Open it again and tap on Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
- Now you need to add a new repository so type this URL in the box: http://repo.appvv.com
- Tap on Add Anyway on the warning message that appear – this is perfectly safe
- Now you can go into the new repository and search vShare , and download the version that relates to your device and enjoy
How to Fix SSL Error
Some users have been faced with an SSL error when they tap on the Download button, getting a message that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vShare.appvv.api”. To get out of this, shut Safari down, close down all open apps and wait for a minute or two. Then follow the steps above again – it should work properly this time
If that doesn’t work, you can try downloading vShare Helper [ext link] and then install vShare onto your iPhone
Disclaimer : We do not condone nor encourage piracy in any way. If you do use vShare for downloading paid apps or games, please only use it as way of trying before you buy from the developer.
vShare can be used for downloading popular games like GTA and Minecraft, or popular apps like PlayBox HD and MovieBox for free. Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook.