It always used to be that, if you wanted to fill up your iOS device with paid content for free, you would need to install an iOS jailbreak. There is a section of iOS users that simply don’t want to jailbreak their iOS devices and there are those who are unable to jailbreak because of their iOS version but now, thanks to vShare Pro, you no longer need to go down the route of jailbreaking.
Image : vShare Pro Download Tutorial
vShare Pro is a stable app installer that contains a whole host of content, both paid and free, and it’s there for you to get your hands on free of charge. Some of you will already be familiar with the likes of Install0us in Cydia or Extensify [ext link], which is a lighter way to get a few tweaks but vShare Pro [ext link] is, without a doubt, the smoothest and easiest way to get your content. We are going to show you two ways to download vShare Pro [ with and without a jailbreak ].
Disclaimer : First, we must tell you that downloading premium and paid content for free is piracy and is not something that we encourage. You should use vShare Pro as a try-before-you-buy app and then purchase through the proper channels.
Installing vShare Pro without Jailbreak :
- Open Safari on your iPad or iPhone
- Type in vsharedownload.com to the address bar and tap Go
- Tap on the large UP arrow on the page – bottom or top, depending on whether you are using an iPad or an iPhone
- Tap on Add to Home Screen on the options list
- Name your icon so you can find it easily as vShare . Tap on Add and then exit Safari
- The vShare Pro app icon will be on your iOS home screen
Video: The video tutorial below shows these steps
Installing vShare Pro with a Jailbreak :
- Install PPHelper [ext llink] jailbreak using the guide at the given link
- Launch Cydia when the jailbreak is complete and set it up for use – this only has to be done the first time you open Cydia
- Launch Cydia again so that you can add a new repository
- Tap on Sources > Edit > Add and type the following URL into the box that appears – http://repo.appvv.com
- A warning message will popup – this is a safe repo so tap on Add Anyway
- When Cydia has completed the installation, you can enter the new repository, search for vShare Pro and download it the same way you would any other tweak
Fixing vShare Pro Not Working :
Not everyone will find it smooth going and some users have reported an ssl error that stops them from going any further. The error message will read something like, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but it is an easy error to get around:
Method 1 :
- Exit Safari
- Close all apps on your iPhone or iPad
- Wait a minute or so
- Try the download steps again
- If you still get the same error, switch your iOS device off completely
- Turn it on and try again
If this doesn’t fix the problem, go to the next method
Method 2 :
- You will need to install vShare Helper [ext link] into your computer
- Follow the guide at this link to install vShare Pro onto your iOS device using vShare Helper
Let us know how you get on with vShare Pro and if you have any problems with it. Sign up to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook to receive all the latest tips and tricks like this one straight to your inbox.