Jailbreaking is an immensely popular pastime amongst iOS users, not least because it allows us to install all manner of tweaks that help us modify the aesthetics, features, and functionality on our iOS devices. Another reason for jailbreaking used to be so that we could install paid games and apps for free but now, with vShare Pro [ext link], we no longer have to install a jailbreak to do this. Installing vShare Pro on your iOS device is a little tricky and, to help you out, you will need to use vShare Helper and the tutorial below shows you how to do this.
Image : vshare Helper Installation Tutorial
How Does vShare Helper Work ?
vShare Pro is an app installer that allows you to download and try paid and premium games and apps before you buy them. vShare Helper is the utility that helps you to get vShare Pro onto your iOS device by using your computer. vShare Pro is a highly useful piece of software because, not only does it help you to get music straight into your Music app it also provides a way of backing up all your files.
vShare Pro is an excellent way of downloading all sorts of media, games, ringtones and apps onto your device and is much smoother and more stable than the original vShare app installer.
Important : This tutorial only works with the Windows OS. If you use Mac OS X, you should use our vShare Mac tutorial for this [ext link].
Installing vShare Helper onto your PC :
- The first thing you need to do is ensure that your iTunes [ext link] installed and the version is up to date. Click on Help > Check for Updates on iTunes and, if an update is available follow the instructions on the screen. If you don’t do this, vShare Pro will not work as it should do.
- Open up the browser you use on your Windows computer , Download VShare Helper [ext link]
- When vShare Helper has downloaded, double click the app icon to open it. vShare Helper will be installed onto your computer
- The vShare Helper wizard will appear on your screen so pick where you would like vShare Helper to be installed to
- Now select on IPA File Auto Associate and click Install
- When the installation has completed, click Go
- Plug your iOS device into your computer
- The vShare Helper screen will pop up onto your computer and, in the right corner at the bottom, you will see the vShare icon. Beneath that, you will see Used Space and Idle when the installation has finished
- Click on the blue vShare icon to install vShare Pro into your iPhone or iPad
- When vShare Pro has been installed not your iOS device, you can open it and begin using it to download premium and paid apps and games.
Note : You must have iTunes installed if you want to make use of the Music tab in vShare Pro. Any music that is downloaded via this tab will be placed straight into your Music app
How to Install Apps with vShare Helper :
- Open vShare Helper on your PC and click on App
- Pick the app you want to install and then click the icon to the side of it
- When the download has finished, look at the menu on the left side of the screen and click on App
- You will now see your download list; pick the apps you want to install and click the green arrow to the side
- Watch the installation indicator – when it reaches 100%, the app is installed on your iOS device and you can use it.
Other Ways to Get vShare Pro :
There are two other ways to get vShare Pro on your iOS device:
- Jailbreak your device by installing PPHelper. Then you will need to add the AppVV Repo [ext link] to Cydia by following the instructions in the given link
- Use Mojo Installer [ext link] to download vShare Pro straight onto your iOS device. Download Mojo Installer, open it and then tap Sources > vShare Download. Follow the instructions.
Let us know how you get on with vShare Helper and vShare Pro. Get access to all the latest tips and news by following us on Facebook .