With SIRI smart assistant you can now update your Facebook status . Follow the steps below to setup SIRI for Facebook .
Steps to Update Facebook Status using SIRI :
- Launch Facebook.com and go to Account Settings on top right corner
- Select Mobile in the left panel and click on the green “+Add a Phone” icon
- Enter your Facebook password
- Now you have to Activate Facebook Texts . Enter your country and carrier details
- SMS the letter F to the number 32665 . Note : Standard SMS charges apply .
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with a security code . Enter that in the next screen as shown below
- After confirming your mobile number , you have to open Contacts icon on your iPhone 4S and add the following contact . Name – Facebook , Mobile – 32665 .
- After adding that , just ask SIRI to message Facebook “your message” and your message will me sent as a Facebook Update .
Note : Facebook doesn’t charge for this service. Standard messaging rates apply.
For more SIRI tips , subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter .