Microsoft’s latest operating system for PC users Windows 8 is here . If you are using Windows 7 , you can directly upgrade to Windows 8 using the current Upgrade Offer for existing customers . But there is a catch to get it even cheap . Following the trick below , you can get added discount on the upgrade.
Note : Windows 7 users having only original copy of windows can upgrade
Steps to Upgrade to Windows 8 :
- Use your computer on which you want to install the upgrade and launch any web browser and visit the site WindowsUpgradeOffer.com
- Enter your PC details and previous Windows purchase . The purchase date should be a date around 1-2 months* old and not more to receive the promo code via email.
- Note down the promo code you receive via email .
- Download and run the Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant on the PC you want to upgrade.
- Make sure you check out the compatible and non compatible apps and devices before the upgrade .
- Once you get to the purchase screen, it will show the full price.
- You will get two payment options (depending on your geographic location) Paypal and Credit Card payment .
- We choose Paypal and instantly followed by the screen where you confirm the payment .
- On the order confirmation page you’ll have a chance to enter your Promo Code . Click Apply and the price will change to your Windows Upgrade Offer promotional price .
- Proceed with the payment and the download will begin
Also Read : How to Install Windows 8 on a Mac – Tutorial