Unlock for iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1 is here with Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1 jailbreak app . Please note that Ultrasn0w fixer can only unlock iPhone 4 on preserved basebands (listed below) during iOS 5.1 firmware upgrade . Follow the Redsnow or Snowbreeze tutorial to Preserve Baseband during iOS 5.1 Upgrade .
Supported Basebands :
Unsupported Basebands :
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 iOS 5.1 using Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1 :
- First upgrade to iOS 5.1 and jailbreak your iPhone 4 using baseband preservation method . Redsn0w / Snowbreeze
- Launch Cydia and go to Manage tab
- Add the following source http://repo.iparelhos.com
- After the repo had finished upgrading source packages , search and install Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1
- After the fixer app is install , download Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 from Cydia and install it
- After the app is install your iPhone 4 will be unlocked to work with any carrier . See above for supported basebands
Stay tuned to get more updates about 04.12.01 unlock . Subscribe to our Free Newsletter below .