iPhone 4 can be unlocked on iOS 5.1.1 using UltraSn0w Fixer for those who have preserved baseband that is supported by Ultrasn0w Unlock (basebands listed below). Follow the tutorial below to unlock your iPhone 4 5.1.1 iOS firmware . The is a developers fix and the official Ultrasn0w fix will be released soon on Cydia .
How to Unlock iPhone 5 iOS 5.1.1 usimg Ultrasn0w Fixer :
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 using preserved baseband through custom No BB .ipsw firmware .
- In Cydia, browse to Manage and select Sources.
- Select Edit and Add to add the required repository .
- Type http://repo.iparelhos.com into the box and press Add Source button .
- Now Ultrasn0w Fixer 5.1.1 utility will be downloaded on your phone
- After the download is complete , download and install the latest official version of Ultrasn0w version 1.2.5.
- Select Search in Cydia, type in “Ultrasn0w” and search the package . Note the zero ‘0’ in ultrasn0w .
Note : The fix must be applied before installing Ultrasn0w app . To read how Ultrasn0w works , go to this link . Stay tuned as we update you about more iPhone 4 5.1.1 Unlock techniques . All emails sent to subscribed users .
5.1.1 Unlock Supported Basebands : ( for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS)
For hardware unlock use Gevey Sim and for official IMEI based unlock contact AT&T and ask them to unlock your iPhone . Read all the details in our How to Unlock iPhone 4 blog page . To stay updated about latest iPhone Unlocking News , Subscribe to or Free Newsletter . We have over 33,000 daily email readers .