Ultrasn0w Unlock version 1.2.5 has been released to support unlock on iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 firmware . This unlock also works on iPhone 3GS . Follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS on supported basebands (listed at the bottom) .
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Ultrasnow :
- First jailbreak your iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1 using preserve baseband method [Redsn0w - Snowbreeze] .
- Now in Cydia add the following repo under Manage > Sources > Add and enter
- After the source is added , search for Ultrasn0w and install it . Ultrasnow version 1.2.5 is the latest version that supports unlock on supported basebands (listed at the bottom) in iOS 5.0.1 .
- Your device will now reboot and unlock your phone .
Note : Supported basebands include
- iPhone 4 on modem baseband 01.59.00
- iPhone 3GS on modem baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04, or 06.15.00
Currently there is no jailbreak or unlock for iPhone 4S . Stay tuned as we bring you the latest information about 04.11.08 Unlock . Follow us on Facebook and Google+ .
Also Read :
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish