You can now unlock iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3.2 firmware jailbroken with Snowbreeze 2.6 or PwnageTool 4.3.2 . Just follow the 4.3.2 Snowbreeze 2.6 Jailbreak tutorial to upgrade and preserve your unlocked baseband 01.59.00 using Snowbreeze 2.6 and then follow the exact steps below to carrier unlock your iPhone 4 .
How to Unlock iPhone 4 4.3.2 using Ultrasnow Fixer 4.3.2 :
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 on 4.3.2.
- Launch Cydia and click on Sources
- Add the following source http://djayb6.com
- Allow Cydia to download and install the package. Make sure you have proper internet connection over WiFi or 3G
- After the update is complete , Search Ultrasnow . You will see the following list appear. Select Ultrasnow Fixer 4.3.2 as shown below and install .
Your iPhone 4 will now be unlocked on iOS 4.3.2 to be used with any carrier of your choice.
For more unlock and jailbreak updates , Subscribe us on Facebook and via Email .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish