Iphone 4 3GS users having preserved their original unlocked baseband using Snowbreeze 2.4 can now unlock their device with Ultrasn0w 1.2 . Follow our iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak tutorials with Snowbreeze 2.4 [for windows] and Pwnage Tool 4.3 [for Mac systems] for more information . After having jailbroken your device on iOS 4.3.1 and Cydia installed follow the steps below to carrier unlock your iphone 4 3GS .
Update : Ultrasnow 1.2.1 Unlock Released . Check it out .
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 supports Ultrasn0w unlock for iPhone basebands listed here : 01.59.00 – 04.26.08 – 05.11.07 – 05.12.01 – 05.13.04 – 06.15.00
- Following basebands cannot be unlocked : 02.10.04 – 03.10.01 – 04.10.01 – 05.14.02 – 05.15.04 . You have to wait for Ultrasn0w 1.3 and NCK Unlock . You may also try Gevey Sim Unlock 4.3.1 .
- iPhone 3GS will be upgraded to iPad baseband 06.15.00 and you will loose GPS feature .
How to Unlock Iphone 4 3GS with Ultrasn0w on iOS 4.3.1 Firmware :
- Launch Cydia and goto search
- Type Ultrasn0w . Notice the “0” zero in Sn0w .
- Tap on Ultrasn0w 1.2 from the search results and install on your device .
- Restart your phone for the changes to take place .
iPhone Mac Users :
If you have unlocked your Iphone using Pwnage Tool on iOS 4.3.1 you have to install Ultrasn0w Fixer 4.3 . You can find the complete tutorial to download and Install Ultrasnow Fixer on 4.3.1 in our next post .