In this tutorial i will explain how to unlock iphone 4 4.3.5 using gevey sim technique on baseband 04.10.01 , which requires no jailbreaking . Gevey Sim is a circuit which sits between your micro sim card and the phone by sliding in your sim slot as shown in the image below .
The black square which you see here is the (IC) integrated circuit which is programmed to unlock iPhone 4 following the unlock procedure explained in details below .
Follow the steps to unlock iphone 4 on iso 4.3.5 using Gevey Turbo Sim :
- Buy Gevey Sim from Amazon .
- Remove the sim card you have from your iPhone 4
- Browse to Settings > General > Network and turn off your 3G . Put Cellular Data and Data Roaming On.
- Make sure the iphone is turned off . Use Slide to Power Off as shown here .
- Insert the sim card with the Gevey Sim as shown here . Make sure the sim has properly been fit inside the gevey sim and there is no loose contacts .
- Now switch on your iPhone 4 . You should see a welcome screen as below . Accept it and proceed to next step .
- You will now see the No Service message . Ignore it and move to the dialer on your iPhone 4 .
- When you see the one signal bar appearing on your phone , immediately dial 112 and disconnect the call after 2 seconds .
- Now go to Settings and turn on Airplane Mode . Wait till the No Sim Card Installed Message appears . Now turn off the Airplane Mode .
- After turning off the Airplane Mode you will see a Sim Failure Message . This is perfectly normal and the unlock method is working .
- Your iPhone 4 will now unlock automatically and you will see full signal bars . Congrats , your iphone is now activated for use with any carrier of your choice .
Please share this unlocking technique with your friends . Dont forget to give us a Google +1 and Facebook Share .
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish