Carrier locked US iPhone 4 users can now unlock their device using Ultrasnow 1.0.1 on jailbroken iphone. Apple is selling unlocked devices all over the world , and since US iphone’s are locked to AT&T network, they are the ones who will need this carrier unlock.
Note : UltraSn0w Carrier Unlock Works for the following Baseband
- iPhone4 baseband 01.59
- 3G/3GS basebands 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01 and 05.13.04
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0.1 / 4.0 on 01.59.00 baseband :
- Jailbreak Iphone 4 using the following How-to Jailbreak Iphone 4 Guide
- Start Cydia on your phone. Click Manage Tab
- Select Sources as shown below
- Choose Edit and then click Add . You’ll now be asked to enter a URL source . Add this following address as shown below. http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com
Now UltraSn0w will be downloaded in your phone . After the automated process , search for UltraSn0w 1.0-1 inside Cydia and install it.
There you go . Your device is now ready to accept any other network. This method will save you some bucks over Factory Unlocked Iphone 4 . Just remember that you will need a microSIM card if you plan on changing over to another carrier, and in the United States that means manually cutting down your Mobile SIM to micro SIM size.
Thanks to Dev Team.Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish