Here are the Top Jailbreak Problems of October 2011 Week 4 . After iOS 5 release last week users faced a lot of trouble in installing and jailbreaking iOS 5 as well as unlocking their phones . Here are some of the questions and solutions post iOS 5 installation . All iOS 5 Jailbreak Unlock tutorials can be found here .
Top Jailbreak Genius of the Month :
Top iPhone 4 Problems :
- How to Install SIRI on iPhone 4 ?
- How to Upgrade iOS 5 on a jailbroken iPhone ?
- Install iPhone 4S Camera on iPhone 4
- Unlock iOS 5 with Gevey Sim
- iPhone 4 Stuck in Connect to iTunes on iOS 5 Upgrade
- No Service after iOS 5 upgrade
- Gevey SIM Tray Issue
- Set Keyboard Language for individual Contacts
- Stuck on “The Rest of the Process takes place in your Device”
- Trade IMEI Blocked iPhone 4
- Solution No EDGE for iPhone 4 T-Mobile
- Hactivate iPhone 4 on iOS 5
- iPhone 4S Outgoing Calls not Audible
- Baseband preservation during iOS 5 Upgrade
- No Cellular Data on iOS 5
- Unlock 04.11.08 baseband on iPhone 4
- Error 3194 on iOS 5 Upgrade
- Downgrading from iOS 5
- Gevey Sim Unlock on iPhone 4S
- Gevey Sim Compatibility on iOS 5
If you have any questions feel free to leave your queries in the Forum . No registration is required . All the above questions were posted by non-registered users in the jailbreak forum . Get replies within 48 hours by our Top Jailbreak Geniuses .