Here is a jailbreak app iCaughtU that takes pictures from the front facing camera on iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 when someone enters Wrong Passcode on your iOS device in an attempt to unlock it to view private contents . This is a jailbreak app with pretty nifty features listed below . This app can act as an anti-theft application along with Find My iPhone app available on AppStore .
iCaughtU Jailbreak App Features :
- Take pictures with Front Camera and send it via email.
- Save captured images in Photo Library.
- Pre-Set a number of maximum tries before taking images in stealth mode .
- Add location and time details in recovery email.
- SMS alert sent from iPhone when wrong passcode is entered .
How to Install iCaughtU :
To install any jailbreak app you have to first Jailbreak your iPhone 4 and install Cydia . In Cydia search “iCaughtU” and install it . iCaughtUPro is available for unlimited use at $2.49 . This app will also be available on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 as soon as Pod2g finds out working untethered jailbreak . Read recent iPhone 4S jailbreak developments here .
Also See : iGotya app with similar functionality , which can also take pictures of the suspect and email it to the owner.