Here is a simple jailbreak tweak that lets you sync your iPhone , iPod Touch and iPad with multiple computers running different iTunes library . The jailbreak app named Multi-Tunes lets you do it . Best of all the app is available for Free on all jailbroken devices .
Steps to Install and Use Multi-Tunes :
- First jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia
- On Cydia > Search type Multitunes and download the app . Its Free .
- This will create an app icon on your homescreen .
- Tap on the icon to launch the app . You will now see your default iTunes library
- Add more libraries by tapping on the “+” symbol on top right
- Now whenever you connect your iPhone with a new computer , you can give the library a new name and sync with your device . The previous synced library will remain intact and not overwritten .
- Sync between iTunes on PC , Mac .
Dont forget to Share and Subscribe to our Free Newsletter to get more updates via Email . Visit our Jailbreak Apps section for more tips and tweaks .