You can now SSH in your iPhone iPod Touch iPad without having WiFi – Router setup . This method works to locally install and access the terminal on your jailbroken device.
Steps to SSH using USB Cable :
- Launch Cydia and install the two jailbreak tweaks OpenSSH and Afc2add
- Download iFunBox application from here [Windows Only]
- Connect your device with the USB cable and Start the iFunBox application .
- In the window below , select USB Terminal as shown
- Note down the IP Address and port address [eg. 192.168.1.5 , 22] assigned to your connected device in the screen below and use it in WinSCP to login to your device using the default username “root” and password “alpine”
- After you login to your device and create a session , use the Terminal option on WinScp to issue your commands .
If you like this post , recommend to with Google +1 .