Snowbreeze 2.7 supports 4.3.3 jailbreak on iPhone 4 3GS Verizon iPhone 4 (iOS 4.2.8 Firmware) iPod Touch 4 3G iPad 1 on 4.3.3 firmware. iPhone unlockers must use Snowbreeze to jailbreak their device as it will create custom iOS 4.3.3 firmware which can preserve your unlockable baseband . After following the jailbreak below , install Ultrasn0w 1.2.3 from Cydia and unlock your iPhone or original baseband. Snowbreeze is only available for Windows users. Mac users please use PwnageTool 4.3.3 . More details in our 4.3.3 Jailbreak Guide .
Steps to jailbreak iPhone 4 4.3.3 using Sn0wbreeze 2.7 :
- Download 4.3.3 ipsw files for your device
- Download iTunes 10.2.2
- Download Snowbreeze 2.7
- Start version Snowbreeze 2.7 and select appropriate ipsw files as shown in the image below.
- Now the selected 4.3.3 Firmware file will be identified for your specific device , Click blue button at the bottom to proceed to next step
- In the next step select Expert Mode as shown in the image below . Click next and now choose Build IPSW . Wait for the 4.3.3 custom ipsw firmware file to be built
- After the ipsw file is created , Restore it using iTunes . To do that you have to put your device in DFU mode . Follow on-screen instructions or use our quick tutorial to learn How to do DFU Mode . Now press Shift on your keyboard and click on Restore on iTunes . Browse to the Snowbreeze 4.3.3 custom ipsw and restore to it .
Follow the Video Guide for Help :
If you get ERROR 3194 follow the steps below :
- Close TinyUmbrella application if running.
- Remove Cydia’s SHSH caching server from your hosts (C:\WINDOWS\system32\driver\etc\hosts) if you have edited it on a previous occasion .
- Reboot your system .
You can also do this using TinyUmbrella . Launch TinyUmbrella and goto Advanced tab as shown in the image below . De-Select the following option”Set Hosts to Cydia on Exit” and click on apply for the changes to take effect .
|Share on Facebook|| |
Edited and Published by Sourish