iH8sn0w has updated Snowbreeze 2.9 to jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 untethered using @pod2g’s jailbreak exploit which is also being used in Redsn0w , PWenageTool and Corona jailbreak tweak . Unlike Redsn0w , Sn0wbreeze is only available for Windows operating system and creates custom iOS 5.0.1 ipsw file to jailbreak your iOS device .
How to Use Sn0wbreeze iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak :
Snowbreeze jailbreak tool can be used by Windows users to jailbreak the following supported devices.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPad 1st generation
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Sn0wbreeze 2.9 :
- Download iOS 5.0.1 ipsw for your iPhone 4
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9 [Link below]
- Launch Snowbreeze and select your ipsw file and proceed by clicking on the blue button at right
- Select a jailbreak mode as your requirement . Ultrasn0w and Gevey Sim users choose Baseband Preservation mode to retain their original baseband .
- Now select Build IPSW and click on the blue button at the bottom
- Sn0wbreeze 2.9 will now create the custom iOS 5.0.1 ipsw file for untethered jailbreak.
- After the custom file is created ans saved on your desktop put your device in DFU mode by following onscreen instructions
- Use iTunes and press SHIFT + RESTORE button . This will let you choose the newly created iOS 5.0.1 ipsw . Allow iTunes to restore .
- If you face any error 16xx use iReb .
- Sn0wbreeze 2.9 File Size 23 MB . Link
For any iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak problem using Sn0wbreeze , visit our Jailbreak Forum and leave your query there . Our jailbreak experts will attend to your question in 24 – 48 hrs .
Also Available :