The developer of SAM Unlock has simplified the unlocking process with minimizing the steps into more simpler ones , so that anyone can unlock the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S . You can now reliably unlock your iPhone with SAM 2.0 using just a few simple steps . Read SAM Unlock 1.0 for older unlocking method . Follow the steps below to unlock your iPhone 4 using SAM Unlock 2.0 available now on Cydia Store .
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 using SAM Unlock 2.0 :
- First jailbreak your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S . If you have already jailbroken and installed SAM , just go to Cydia Changes tab and update SAM , then skip to Step 5
- Launch Cydia and add the SAM Bingner source . For that you have to tap on the Manage > Sources > Edit
- Enter repo.bingner.com as the Cydia/Apt URL and tap on Add Source
- After packaged is added , search SAM and install it . Tap on the Reload Springboard button when prompted. The SamPrefs icon is now created on your homescreen
- Install your sim card (non-official) on the iPhone
- Launch SAMPrefs and tap on Utilities and then tap on Attempt Activation under Activation Utilities.
- You will now see the Activation message box telling you “Please wait …. this may take a while“. After a while, your iPhone will reboot and it should be unlocked.
- If this does not work out , follow the Full SAM Unlock Tutorial .
Video Explaining SAM 2.0 Unlock : YouTube
Update : Apple is already started to Block SAM Unlock . Stay tuned to get updates by subscribing below . Stay aware , Stay Unlocked .*IMPORTANT : Check inbox for confirmation mail Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish