SAM Unlock for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S has opened the doors to unlocking carrier locked iPhone’s without much fuss. But the demerit of having such Subscriber Artificial Module unlock is , it can be easily blocked by Apple just by releasing an iOS update . Users will unknowingly update their phones and loose the jailbreak , in the process re-locking their devices . So to preserve the Unlock on your iPhone , you must preserve the ICCID exploit . Redsnow allows unlocked iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 users to preserve their unlock on modem baseband 04.11.08 and 04.12.01 .
How to Preserve SAM Unlock on iPhone 4S iPhone 4 :
- Download Redsnow 0.9.10b8
- Launch the application and click on “Extras” and click on “Even more”
- Connect the unlocked iPhone 4 and click “Backup”
- Click “OK” at the pop-up menu to save the zip file to the Redsn0w directory
- Save this .zip file as future version of Redsnow will use the information to unlock your iPhone .
Useful Links :
- How to Use SAM Unlock – Step by step process to unlock iPhone 4 for Free
- Download SAM Unlock – Quick Download of SAM on your iPhone
If you are facing problems after SAM Unlock , go to our Forum and ask your question . No Registration required to submit questions . All questions will be published within 12 hours and Answered by iPhone Experts .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish