iPhone 4 unlock on 5.1.1 is possible using SAM unlock tickets. If you have saved the unlock tickets from your previous SAM unlock , you can use them to re-unlock your iPhone 4 . SAM or Subscriber Artificial Module can unlock basebands 4.11.08 and 4.12.01 using the ICCID vulnerability found on iOS 5.x.x . Follow the tutorial below to unlock your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 .
Steps to unlock iPhone 4 5.1.1 using SAM :
- First jailbreak your iPhone 4 on 5.11 using Absinthe 2.0 , Snowbreeze 2.9.5 or Redsnow
- After the jailbreak is complete open up Cydia and go to Manage > Source and add the following repo – repo.bingner.com
- Download and install SAM iOS 5.1.1 from this repo
- Revert Lockdown to Stock
- Copy Paste the Activation ticket to /var/root/Library/Lockdown
- Reboot your iPhone 4 . Now disable SAM and wait for the Signal Bars to appear. Your iPhone us now unlocked .
Note : iTunes may not detect your device after SAM unlock for some users . We are still looking for a solution for this problem . If iTunes is not detecting your iPhone , you can use iFunBox as an alternative way for file transfer to your device . If you are facing and trouble unlocking your iPhone 4 with SAM unlock , please post your question on the Forum. All problems are attended with 12-24 hours of submission. No Registration is required for submitting questions . Free Support for all readers who subscribe to us on Facebook . You can also send us your Feedback to improve our services .
Also Read :
UltraSn0w and Gevey Ultra Sim users can get unlock on preserved baseband already supported by these unlocks . Follow the links above to unlock your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S .