SAM Unlock for iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4S modem basebands 02.10.04, 04.10.01, 04.1.08, 04.12.01, 1.0.13, 1.0.14, and 1.0.11 is being blocked by Apple to stop any further unlocking of carrier locked phones . To unblock this and keep using SAM Unlock follow the tutorial below .
Steps to Restore SAM Unlock :
- Install iFile and Dropbox from Cydia
- Use your unofficial sim card used during your previous SAM Unlock attempt .
- Install iFile on your jailbroken iPhone 4 through Cydia . Available for Free in iHackStore Repo .
- Open the iFile app on your iPhone and use it to navigate to the /var/root/Library directory.
- Tap on the “Edit” button in the top right hand corner of the iFile interface.
- Select the Lockdown folder.
- Press the zip button to create a .zip file backup of the Lockdown folder. Rename the .zip file “SAM Unlock”
- Scroll to the bottom of the current directory and make sure that your zip file has been created
- Delete the LockDown folder by tapping on the Trash icon
- Open Dropbox folders and locate the Lockdown folder that contains the valid activation ticket, created by the unofficial SIM card that was used during the unlock process.
- Now open up the recently created .zip file using the iFile app and select the “‘Unarchiver” option.
- For rest of the process follow the video below
Note : The unlock only works for those who have previously unlocked their iPhone and saved the activation tickets using Redsnow. Existing SAM Unlock users can back up their unlock activation tickets following the tutorial here .
Useful Links :
- How to Use SAM Unlock – Step by step process to unlock iPhone 4 for Free
- Download SAM Unlock – Quick Download of SAM on your iPhone
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish