Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 4 using Redsnow RC15 on 4.3.3 :
The following steps are applicable to jailbreak all iOS devices supported by 4.3.3 except iPad 2 . iPhone Unlockers must use Snowbreeze 2.6.2 or PwnageTool 4.3.3 to create custom firmware and then unlock their device with Ultrasnow 1.2.4 .
- Download iOS 4.3.3 ipsw Firmware File
- Download Redsnow RC15 0.9.6
- Download iTunes 10.2.2
- Start Redsnow RC15 Jailbreak app in Administrator mode and select the downloaded 4.3.3 ipsw file . This is to avoid Uploading Ramdisk error during jailbreaking .
- After the 4.3.3 IPSW File is successfully processed , click next .
- Choose the required options required in the menu given below and click on Install Cydia to proceed .
- Now you have to out your device in DFU Mode . Turn off your idevice and connect with your PC – Mac . Now follow the steps shown on-screen to put your device in DFU . Check out our video tutorial to put your device in DFU Mode .
- Now your computer will detect your device in DFU and Redsnow can start the jailbreak process . Wait for the process to complete . Reboot for the changes to take place .
More more details visit 4.3.3 Jailbreak Guide .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish