PwnageTool for 4.3.2 firmware was updated to jailbreak untethered your iPhone 4 . Readers please note that PwnageTool is designed to run exclusively on Mac OS . You should follow the tutorial below if you want to preserve your previous unlocked baseband . Windows users can do the same with Sn0wbreeze 2.6 . Follow the tutorial below to jailbreak and install Cydia on your iPhone 4 3GS iPod Touch 4 3G iPad 1 . iPad 2 is not supported by with version .
Note : After having jailbroken with PwnageTool 4.3.2 , use Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 to unlock your device .
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone using Pwnage Tool on iOS 4.3.2 – Un-Tethered :
- Download iOS 4.3.2 ipsw
- Download iTunes 10.2.2
- Download Pwnage Tool 4.3.2 for Mac
- Before your proceed with the jailbreak , sync your device with your Mac on the latest iTunes .
- Now launch Pwnage Tool 4.3.2 Jailbreal Tool and select Expert Mode as shown below . Click on the blue arrow at the bottom to go next
- Now browse and select the 4.3.2 ipsw file downloaded in Step 1 and go to next step .
- Select General and click blue arrow button
- Select Build option . Pwnage tool 4.3.2will now create custom 4.3.2 ipsw file for your idevice .
- Allow the build process to complete . Now you must restore your idevice to the custom-built 4.3.2 ipsw firmware file .
- Put your device into DFU Mode . Watch out How to put iphone 4 in DFU Mode Video ? Follow on-screen instructions to put your device in DFU .
- iTunes 10.2.2 will now detect your device is in Recovery Mode . Press ALT key on your mac and click on Restore button on iTunes . Browse to custom-built 4.3.2 firmware and select it for restoration . Allow your device to restart for the changes to take place .
For queries and other troubleshooting , use our Forum .