PwnageTool for 4.3.1 un-tethered jailbreak on MAC OS is now available for download . Pwnagetool 4.3.1 is available for Mac Systems only and is compatible to jailbreak 4.3.1 iOS firmware on iPhone 4 3GS iPod Touch 4 3G and Ipad 1. Ipad 2nd generation is not compatible with this jailbreak tool . Follow the jailbreak tutorial below to jailbreak your device un-tethered on iOS 4.3.1 and install Cydia .
Step by step guide to Jailbreak using Pwnage Tool on iOS 4.3.1 – Un-Tethered :
- Download iOS 4.3.1 ipsw
- Download iTunes 10.2.1
- Download Pwnage Tool version 4.3.1 compatible
- Now sync your device with your Mac by connecting with the USB cable .
- Launch Pwnage Tool 4.3.1 and select Expert Mode as shown in the image below . Click on the blue button at the bottom to proceed
- Now browse and select the ipsw file downloaded in Step 1 and proceed .
- In the next screen select General and click blue next button at bottom
- Now in the next screen click and select Build option . Pwnage tool 4.3.1 will now create Custom 4.3.1 ipsw for your device .
- After the build process is complete , you must restore your device to the custom-built firmware . For this enter your device into DFU Mode. Read How to put iphone 4 in DFU Mode ? Follow onscreen instructions to put your device in DFU mode .
- After your device has successfully entered DFU mode , iTunes will detect your device is in Recovery Mode . You must now restore it by pressing ALT key on your mac keyboard and clicking on Restore on iTunes . Browse the custom-built 4.3.1 firmware and proceed with the restore process. The phone will now boot and will be jailbroken .
Useful Links : Try other 4.3.1 Un-Tethered Jailbreak Tools
Let us know how the process went for you in the comment box below . Post any question you may have .