A common problem faced by users who jailbroke their device using the latest jailbreak methods [ Limera1n Jailbreak , GreenPoison Jailbreak]. They Cant find Cydia icon after successfully jailbreaking their device. I have a possible solution here from IphoneDownloadBlog.
Follow the steps below to Find Missing Cydia Icon on your Iphone :
- Jailbreak your Iphone using Limera1n or Greenpoison
- Download and install iFunBox or iPhone Browser on your computer
- Now using any of the above two application on your computer , navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Caches directory and delete the following ‘com.apple.mobile.installation.plist’ file and reboot your iPhone
- After you restart your iPhone , you will see a loader icon in the home screen
- Tap open the loader app and install Cydia from it. Restart your phone for the changes to take place.
- This should bring back Cydia icon on your device
As you should know by now, the iPhone 4 is not supported on iOS 8. However, it did receive support up to and including iOS 7. Even though the jailbreaks have advanced somewhat since these instructions were published, some of the problems remain the same, including the missing Cydia icon. We have up to date instructions for those of you who have updated your iOS device to iOS 7 + and you can find out here how to get your Cydia icon back again.
To get more updates on this topic , Subscribe to our Emails [powered by Google Feedburner] and Follow us on Facebook.