A common problem faced by users who jailbroke their device using the latest jailbreak methods [ Limera1n Jailbreak , GreenPoison Jailbreak]. They Cant find Cydia icon after successfully jailbreaking their device. I have a possible solution here from IphoneDownloadBlog.
Follow the steps below to Find Missing Cydia Icon on your Iphone :
- Jailbreak your Iphone using Limera1n or Greenpoison
- Download and install iFunBox or iPhone Browser on your computer
- Now using any of the above two application on your computer , navigate to /var/mobile/Library/Caches directory and delete the following ‘com.apple.mobile.installation.plist’ file and reboot your iPhone
- After you restart your iPhone , you will see a loader icon in the home screen
- Tap open the loader app and install Cydia from it. Restart your phone for the changes to take place.
- This should bring back Cydia icon on your device
To get more updates on this topic , Subscribe to our Emails [powered by Google Feedburner] and Follow us on Facebook.Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish