Jailbreakers are getting a little bored at the moment; we haven’t seen a iOS jailbreak for a long time, at least not one that is usable and with iOS 9 being so buggy, users are being forced to update to fix the problems. Apple is releasing a large number of updates in the run up to iOS 10, to try and get iOS 9 stabilized before the next generation of firmware makes its appearance and it is pretty much a given that many vulnerabilities have been patched with those updates. That means we can’t tell you whether the next jailbreak will come before or after iOS 10.
Image : Mojo Installer Download
To help you out, to give you back some of those tweaks you are missing, we have found the perfect solution. Mojo Installer [ext link] is something of a compromise between the stock iOS and jailbreaking, offering more than the first but not quite as much as the latter. Mojo is free to install and, although it isn’t a straightforward way of getting it, the step to downloading Mojo are not difficult [ext link].
Mojo Features :
- No need to jailbreak
- Pep up your iPhone or iPad with tweaks for stock and app store apps
- Add repositories for more choice of tweaks
- Use quick Search to find packages tailored to your level of requirement
- Use Package Download feature to track all the tweaks you have downloaded
Like iOS jailbreaking, you will find that not all the tweaks in Mojo work well together so use a bit of common sense and don’t go downloading loads of them at once.
Steps to Downloading Mojo Installer :
- Open Safari
- Go to the address bar and type in mojoinstaller.org
- When your page loads up, you can tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen . iPad users head to the top right corner of the page to find the arrow.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen
- Give your icon a name , Mojo and tap on Add
- Close Safari down. The icon should now be on your home screen and you can access it easily just by tapping the icon to open it.
Video : Here is a video tutorial of the above steps
Mojo Installer Error :
Although you shouldn’t have any trouble you might be one of the unlucky few that comes up against a Profile Installation Failed error. To fix this, go to our article here. If you want to delete Mojo [ext link], either because of a problem or you just don’t like it, you can find the steps to do so here.
How to Use Mojo Installer :
Once installed, using Mojo couldn’t be easier. Simply tap the icon to open the app and start searching for the tweak that you want. Use the Quick Search feature to find the right packages faster and, if you want more choice, you can add a few repositories the same way as you do in Cydia [ext link]. We can assure you that both Mojo and the repositories are perfectly safe to use.
If one of your newly installed apps does not want to work, it may be because of a trust issue with the certificate. To fix this, open Settings > General > Profile and tap on Trust beside the app that won’t work. Try again and you should find it works well.
Let us know what you think of Mojo app installer and subscribe to our free email newsletter to get quick access to tips and tutorials. You can follow us on Facebook too.