Jailbreaking does not bring any huge change to an iOS device but there are some little customizations that you can add to give it a personal touch . Here is an app that allows you to change the colour of the lockscreen clock . You must have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch to download the app for Free . For more tweaks and themes , visit our Jailbreak App Reviews .
Steps to use LockScreen ColorClock App :
- Launch Cydia and search for ColorClock
- It is a free app . Download and install it
- After installation is complete , go to Settings > ColorsClock > Enable
- Select the color of your choice . There are eight different colour modes to choose from .
- Restart the device and you will be able to see the new colour
Also Read : Change Clock Font
Change the fonts on your iPhone and iPod using Font Changer app on Cydia. Please note that the following app is not tested for compatibility i iOS 5.1.1 . Link .
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish