Smartphone is a part of our everyday life and misplacing them is very usual . FindMyiPhone app helps you find your phone by playing a sound or showing its current location . But what happens when the device runs out of battery . There is no way to locate it since everything that FindMyiPhone uses to track the device is disabled when the battery is dead . But now with LastAlert Pro app you can find the last known location where your device was working (image below).
LastAlert Pro lets you keep track of your iPhone , iPad and iPod Touch using email alerts when the battery is low giving accurate GPS coordinates to locate the device on a map . Much like the FindMyiPhone app , but keeps a track of the device . The app is carefully optimized to use the minimum of the battery power .
- Email Alert when the battery is about to run out .
- Audible Alert lets you select an alert sound and choose up to 3 alert thresholds (20%, 10%, 5% etc)
- Compass tracking for accurately locate your device’s location using GPS , WiFi etc . Average accuracy varies between 5ft-20ft .
- The apps need to keep running in the background.
- It must be manually launched unlike FindMyIphone which works as a system process at all times .
- Compass feature not available on iPod Touch .
- The use of GPS running in the background will decrease battery life.
Also Read :