Some users had trouble to make LimeRa1n Work on their Iphone 4 iOS 4.1 or later. Below are some known issues and Geohot is coming up with the fix every hour as reported by users.
If you are facing any issue which is not mentioned in the list below , kindly submit your detailed problem in the comment box below so that we can communicate that with Geohot and he can figure out a solution with your problem.
Known Issues with LimeRa1n at the time of posting this article :
- Cannot find Cydia on home screen . Possible Solution : Reboot Your Device
- Cannot Run LimeRa1n . Possible Solution : You are not on Windows
- My iOS is not supported . Possible Solution : Beta iOS not supported
- Cannot jailbreak iPod Touch 2G . Possible Solution : Jailbreak Coming Soon
- How to jailbreak Iphone 3G . Possible Solution : Use RedSn0w Jailbreak
If your problem is not listed here , feel free to post your problem in the iPhone 4 Forum .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish